Massage Therapy is an effective tool in treating soft tissue injuries, overuse injuries, and chronic pain.
By using different massage techniques, the therapist can help you recover from injury, or just feel more relaxed.
BENEFITS OF MEDICAL MASSAGE :
- reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- relief of muscle spasms
- greater flexibility and range of motion
- relief of stress and relaxation
- improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches
- promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as sprained ligaments, and reduction of pain and swelling
- improvement in posture through changing tension patterns that affect posture
- reduction of stress